Shyema

Monday, February 25, 2013


I’ve been so bad with updating my blog posts! So, I finally sat myself down away from my usual environments and started going through my hard drives to do a comprehensive edit and see how the past few years of my life have been.  As I was going through my hard drives, I came across Shyema’s portrait folder.  It took me back to the summer of 2011.  I was away in Singapore and Korea with my family when I received an email from Shyema, who needed a headshot, and she only had that Saturday to do it, which was in 2 days and which also coincidentally happened to be the day I was coming home.  I landed that morning, got home, unpacked my camera and rushed over to photograph Shyema.  I was happy that it was less humid but oh man! It was blazing hot! We could barely stand outside without sweating. But we did it in 30 minutes and now these photos are in magazines and other blogs!

If you haven’t noticed from the photos above, Shyema is Founder & Editor-in-Chief of an awesome blog called Beauty and the Feast.  She combined the 2 things girls love the most-- make-up and food! Pure genius! Check out her blog for beauty tips or recommendations for delicious local joints in the NYC area!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Studio R All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger