Iceland 2012 Instagram

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Have you been to Iceland yet? This is one of my favorite places on Earth. I revisited this past November since I failed to catch the elusive Northern Lights the year before. This time my friend and I were fortunate enough to see it 3 times! It was simply breathtaking. It's definitely worth standing outside in the cold for hours on end for. I would do it again and again. More pictures to come later, but you want to see them now, you can always follow my instagram: (click here!) You will find a comprehensive visual summary of what I ate and saw there (I instagrammed like crazy on this trip). No doubt about it, I am definitely going back again!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Studio R All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger