Whimsical Bridal Shower

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

'Tis is the season of weddings.  And I've been to a bridal shower after a bridal shower and this one was the hands down the most creative one so far.  It had a strong foundation of the whimsical Alice in Wonderland's Mad Hatter's Tea Party theme fused with bride's impeccable taste of sweets and her love for elephants.  This shower took months of preparation and you could tell everything in the room from place cards to antique keys were either handmade or specifically found/borrowed and bought to portray the bride.  Among the sweets and savories of bride's favorites were mini chocolate cupcakes from Billy's Bakery, Goat cheese and Herb scones from Clinton Street Baking Company, Cream Puffs from Beard Papas and an Earl Gray Cupcake with Earl Gray Frosting from a recipe from her trip to England (my personal fav). 

I hope they kept the room for a while because if I had this set up at home I'll call all my girlfriends over for tea party everyday! And hats and fun outfits would be mandatory.

Wonderfully created and styled by Melissa JW Choi, Suzie Ham, and Safia Khalid.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely photos from this whimsical bridal shower. I am impressed to see these party arrangements. They are done professionally. I am tying the knot in next month at the outdoor New York wedding venues and have also hired party planner for arrangements.

    ReplyDelete

Studio R All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger