Takuto

Sunday, May 2, 2010









2 weeks ago I just packed up and went to Japan for 9 days.  While I was there I visited my friend,Yoshimi & Kuni, and finally met the lil guy, Takuto (aka Taku-chan). I knew him before he was born but didn't get to meet him until this year.  He is very smart, speaks Japanese and English, enjoys daily walk around town with his umbrella, extremely curious, loves books but super super shy.  He also eats a lot- I mean is it normal for 23 month old baby to eat 1 apple, 1 banana, 4 strawberries, few slices of cheese and 2 cups of milk in one sitting? and some more sometimes??? I can't wait until I see him again.. Hopefully he will remember my name when I visit him again in near future.

More travel photos @ www.ro-trip.blogspot.com



1 comment:

Studio R All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger